It’s the time of year when just about everyone is having a craft fair or holiday bazaar. Check out our list here of all the events going on over the next couple of weeks in Southington and Cheshire:
Sunday, November 25th:
- The Aqua Turf Country Club on Mulberry Street will host a Craft Fair from 9AM to 5PM with over 300 vendors scheduled to take part. There is a $3.00 charge for admission, kids under 12 get in free.
Thursday, November 29th:
- Thalberg Elementary School at 145 Dunham Road will be hosting their Holiday Bazaar from 4PM to 7PM.
Saturday, December 1st:
- St. Aloysius Church at 254 Burritt Street will host a Christmas Bazaar from 10AM to 2PM in the Church Hall. Items available for purchase will be gift baskets, swags, handmade items, and baked goods. Lunch and refreshments will be served as well.
- Grace United Methodist Church at 121 Pleasant Street is having its annual Christmas Tea and Bazaar/Craft Sale from 10AM to 4PM. Featured items will be knitted and craft items, unique ornaments, gift items and baskets, homemade Christmas cookies and fudge, plus there will be a tea luncheon with tea, coffee, punch, finger sandwiches and fancy cookies being served. For more information, call (860) 628-6996.
- Derynoski Elementary School will hold their 2nd Annual Holiday Bazaar from 9AM to 2PM. All proceeds will go to the children and their school. For more info or to sign up as a vendor, contact Courtney Peluso at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lynn Fontaine at email@example.com.
- St. Paul’s Church at 145 Main Street is hosting its 7th Annual Holiday Boutique from 9AM to 3PM. This event will feature various holiday and general hand-crafted merchandise. For more information, call the church office at (860) 628-8486.
Saturday, December 1st:
- First Congregational Church of Cheshire at 111 Church Drive is holding its annual Christmas Fair from 9AM to 2PM. The fair features its famous Cookie Walk and a new room dedicated entirely to chocolate. Santa Claus will be visiting, too. Lunch will be served, including the church’s signature corn chowder and sandwiches. Featured items available for sale will be handcrafted gifts from around the world, Christmas items, home decor goods, poinsettias, pine centerpieces, one-of-a-kind scarves, and items from Granny’s Attic. For more info, call (203) 272-5323.
Saturday, December 8th:
- The Cheshire Grange at 44 Wallingford Road is holding a Bazaar/Craft Show/Bake Sale from 10AM to 3PM. Crafters are wanted, please contact Cheshire Grange for more information.
Check back periodically for updates to the list, and be sure to check out my lists below for Wallingford and Meriden, too! Happy Thanksgiving!