Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and with it comes the season of holiday craft fairs! There’s a boatload of them coming up in the area, check out the ones here in Wallingford:
Saturday, November 24th:
- The East Wallingford Volunteer Fire Department is hosting its annual craft fair at their station house located at 2 Kondracki Lane from 9AM to 3PM. Breakfast and lunch will be available for purchase. For more info, call Tim Whalen at (203) 265-4734 or (203) 584-2589, or email him at email@example.com; Bill Celeta at (203) 294-1081 or (203) 915-2921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Masonic Health Care on Masonic Avenue will host their holiday fair from 10AM to 3PM in the Auditorium and on the indoor “Main Street”. A registration fee is required and all fees will be go to the Masonic Charity Foundation of Connecticut. For info, call Carla Young at (203) 679-6253 or email her at email@example.com, or Noreen Schmidt at (203) 679-5744 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mark T. Sheehan High School at 142 Hope Hill Road will host a vendor fair from 9AM to 2PM, sponsored by the Sheehan Music Parents Association. Breakfast and lunch will be sold and there will also be a raffle.
- The Yalesville Volunteer Fire Department is hosting its annual craft & vendor fair at their firehouse at 143 Hope Hill Road from 9AM to 3PM. Vendors will offer various handmade goods, and there will be a raffle and a visit from the Jolly Old Elf himself, Santa Claus!
Sunday, November 25th:
- The Wallingford YMCA will host the Wallingford Dolphins Holiday Vendor & Craft Fair from 10AM to 2PM at their East side location, 81 South Elm Street. Santa will be there, too!
Saturday, December 1st:
- The Highland/Yalesville Elementary Schools PTO will hold its annual craft fair from 9AM to 3PM at Highland School, 200 Highland Avenue. Crafters needing an application or information about the fair can contact the school at (203) 294-3970 or Carole Eager at (203) 235-0195 or by email at email@example.com.
- The Wallingford First Congregational Church will celebrate its Spirited Christmas Fair from 9AM to 3PM at the church located at 23 South Main Street. The festivities begin with the opening of the Holiday Marketplace and Café and the Cookie Walk. Santa arrives at 10AM and a Holiday Lunch will be served at 11:30AM. Admission to the fair is free, and the church is handicap accessible.
Watch for more fairs coming up, and also for news of fairs in other areas that I’ll post separately. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!