For two Sundays in December, Lyman Orchards is offering a memorable event for young and old as it presents its Family Holiday Brunch with none other than Santa and Mrs. Claus!
On December 9th and December 16th, the world’s most famous holiday couple will visit with families in the festively decorated, historic Lyman Homestead in Middlefield. Enjoy a visit with Santa and his wife, then sit down for a delicious family style brunch in one of four settings: 10AM, 11:30AM, 1PM and 2:30PM. The brunch menu consists of:
- Roasted Turkey with Cranberry Chutney
- Stuffed Pork Loin with Apple Compote
- Seafood Newburg
- Sliced Sirloin with Onion/Mushroom demi-glaze
- Special selections just for the kids
- Various hot and cold beverages
The cost of the brunch is as follows:
- Ages 13 and older: $29.95
- Ages 5 – 12: $12.95
- Ages 4 and under: FREE
Be sure to join Santa and Mrs. Claus for a traditional visit, even if you’re not staying for brunch. Please note, this event fills up quickly and prepaid reservations are required. To make reservations, please call Lyman Orchards at (860) 349-6043 today!