Seems like the Church of the Resurrection Carnival was just yesterday, and now here comes the next entrant in the Wallingford carnival season, the Most Holy Trinity Bazaar!
Beginning Monday night, June 2nd, and running through Saturday, June 7th, this popular event is in its 44th year of providing fun and excitement for kids of all ages. Located at Most Holy Trinity Church at 84 No. Colony Road in Wallingford, this edition of the bazaar once again promises to have enough food, rides, games, prizes, plants, raffles and fun on tap to keep everyone happy! Here is a sample of what will be going on over the 6 days of the bazaar:
- Thursday only: one free ride ticket with every 25 ride ticket sheet @ $22.00
- Wrist Bands nightly: Ride all rides for $22 every night
- Special Saturday matinee: ride all rides as often as you can for only $20 from 2-6 PM
- 50/50 cash drawings nightly (winner MUST be present)
- Parish Council Raffle: $5 per chance, 6 prizes to be awarded ranging from $250 up to the grand prize of $5,000!
- Basket drawing Saturday night at 8PM (winner need not be present)
- Special features including a Country Store, Candy Shoppe, games of skill and chance, Dunking Booth, jewelry, kiddie fish pond
- Nightly food specials, including a Ziti Dinner on Wednesday night, Strawberry Shortcake on Thursday and Friday, a Spanish chicker dinner on Friday and Saturday, and Clams-on-the-Half Shell Wednesday through Saturday
As you can see, there’s a lot going on so gather up the kids and head over to Most Holy Trinity Bazaar this week for good times and good food. The excitement kicks off at 6 PM Monday night, so make your plans now and we’ll see you there!