Where: 1339 Whirlwind Hill Road, Wallingford CT
Hours: 6:00PM – 10:00PM
Tickets: $40 per person (available at the vineyard)
Who to contact: Call (203) 265-5526 to purchase tickets by phone
If you’re looking for a place to take your significant other to celebrate Valentine’s Day, look no further than the 2015 Valentine’s Day Dinner at beautiful Gouveia Vineyards in Wallingford.
The vineyard has rapidly become one of the state’s preeminent wine destinations with amazing wines, friendly staff, and views to die for. What better venue to spend a romantic evening with your sweetheart than Gouveia’s spacious hall overlooking the snow-covered vines and countryside of Wallingford!
The ticket price of $40 per person includes a buffet-style dinner, coffee, dessert, and a free glass of wine, and there will also be raffle prizes. The evening’s entertainment will be provided by Airborne, an award-winning contemporary jazz ensemble based in New Haven. All profits from this event will be donated to Wallingford Adopt-a-Wish. Here’s the menu for the evening:
- Mesclun Greens with Fresh Seasonal Accompaniments Served with Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Classic Penne Alla Vodka with Roasted Roma Tomatoes and Fresh Basil.
- Mediterranean Grilled Breast of Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Capers, Kalamata Olives and Balsamic Glaze.
- Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin with Local, Tart Cider Reduction.
- Herbed Rice Pilaf.
- Roasted Sweet Carrot and Steamed Broccoli Florets.
This Valentine’s Day Dinner promises to be an amazing event, so don’t delay in making your reservations, it’s sure to fill up fast! Call (203) 265-5526 for information and to purchase tickets. If you’re debating going because you’ve never been to the vineyard, then this is the perfect time for a first visit! We hope to see you there!