Beginning Monday night, June 4th, and running through Saturday, June 9th, this popular event is in its 48th year of providing fun and excitement for kids of all ages. Located at Most Holy Trinity Church at 84 No. Colony Road in Wallingford, this edition of the bazaar once again promises to have enough food, rides, games, prizes, plants, raffles and fun on tap to keep everyone happy! Here is a sample of what will be going on over the 6 days of the bazaar:
- Opens at 6PM nightly, 2PM for Saturday matinee
- Thursday only: one free ride ticket with every 25 ride ticket sheet @ $23.00
- Wrist Bands nightly: Ride all rides for $23 every night
- Special Saturday matinee: ride all rides as often as you can for only $20 from 2-6 PM
- 50/50 cash drawings twice nightly (winner MUST be present)
- Holy Trinity Church Raffle: $5 per chance, one grand prize of $10,000 to be awarded!
- Basket drawing Saturday night at 8PM (winner need not be present)
- Special features including a Country Store, Candy Shoppe, games of skill and chance, Dunking Booth, jewelry, kiddie fish pond
- Nightly food specials, including a Pasta Dinner on Wednesday night, Strawberry Shortcake on Thursday,Bakers Dozen Donut Night on Friday, a Spanish chicken dinner on Friday and Saturday, and Clams-on-the-Half Shell Wednesday through Saturday
- Once again, a 60 foot tall Expo Wheel will be featured on the midway!
- And don’t forget about their famous Donut Shoppe!
Ticket pre-sale is available after Masses on May 29th, June 2nd and June 3rd, and during the week at the Rectory, get $3 off the price of each wristband (normally $23) when paying by cash or check. For a copy of the food menu, click here: Food Menu.
As you can see, there’s a lot going on so gather up the kids and head over to Most Holy Trinity Bazaar next week for good times and good food. The excitement is already building, so make your plans now and we’ll see you there!