Bell Tower B&B, a fully restored 1910 house, is directly across the street from Choate Rosemary Hall’s Chapel and three blocks from the restaurant district. Located in Wallingford’s historic residential area, our B&B has three comfortably furnished guest bedrooms with one bath — perfect for a single traveler, couple, group or family. Please note that we only book one guest or guest group at a time, so you will have exclusive use of all Bell Tower facilities during your stay.
The breakfast menu is created to compliment the seasonal produce available in New England. Dishes include fresh fruit or a fruit compote, homemade organic yogurt, steel cut oatmeal, free range egg entrees, pancakes, waffles with real maple syrup and a daily variety of homemade bread, muffins, scones and coffee cakes. Every day we grind beans supplied by a local roaster, Ashlawn Farm, to make that perfect cup of coffee in our Dutch coffeemaker.
Your hosts, Celeste and Steven, live in a third floor Innkeeper’s suite and are readily available.
The three Second floor bedrooms include:
• The North bedroom which has a queen bed and desk.
• The East bedroom, our largest guest room, which has a king size bed and desk.
• The South bedroom which has a king size bed. All Bedrooms have:
• Reading lights on both sides of the bed. • Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units.
• Digital alarm clocks.
• Magnifying make-up mirrors.
All guest rooms have direct access to a serving area, with refrigerator, microwave, tea pot and Keurig coffee maker.
The full bath has
• an oversized bathtub with shower,
• Toto toilet with built-in bidet.
The half bathroom on the first floor is also available for guest use.
The common first floor living space includes:
• Intimate living room.
• Dining room with seating for 8.
• Family room with a large screen TV and a Gabo gas fireplace stove.
The private outdoor backyard space includes:
• outdoor brick patio furnished with table, chairs and couches.
• yard can be used for croquet, bocce and badminton.
How to book:
Use the “Book It Now” button at our website, www.belltowerbandb.com, Email a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org, book us through airbnb or call us at (203) 265 4035.
63 Curtis Ave.
Wallingford, CT 06492, USA